- 20 minutes from Carrickfin Airpor
- 4 Hours from DublinDungloe ToOff
Dungloe Tourist Information Office
Opening Times: Seasonal
The tourist information office is situated in the foyer of the building which is opened daily during the summer months.There is also a 24hrs tourist information kiosk situated outside the building.
- Computerised Reservation system for booking accommodation in approved Hotels, Guesthouses, Bed and Breakfasts, Farmhouses and Self-Catering accomodation.
- Information on local attractions, outdoor and indoor pursuits, festivals and events, dining out and a wide variety of evening entertainment.
- Maps in all scales, guidebooks and a multitude of local publications on things to do and places to see in the North West
- Local Crafts, souvenirs and gifts for sale, we also offer the facility of bureau de change to our customers
- Our highly trained staff are here to assist you in enjoying your holiday experience here in the North West Region
Telephone: 00 353 (0) 74 9521297
If you would like further information about visting Dungloe ,things to do and places to stay check out www.dungloe.info
SOME THINGS TO DO WHILE IN THE AREA
- Carrickfinn Blue Flag Beach
Address: Carrickfinn, , Annagry, Co Donegal
Award wining Blue Flag Beach beside Donegal Airport.
The Blue Flag for Beaches is only valid during the bathing season which runs from June until the end of August.
Compliance with the standards and requirements corresponding to those of the EU Bathing Water Directive.
Compliance with the standards and requirement for sewage treatment and effluent quality such as are contained in the EU Urban Waste Water Directive.
Bathing Water quality and Blue Flag information posted at the beach.
Sufficient litter bins on the beach to keep it clean.
Beach cleaned on a regular basis; daily in the peak season.
Sufficient lifeguards or lifesaving equipment to ensure response to an emergency anywhere on the Blue Flag beach. Read more about Carrickfinn Blue Flag BeachRead less about Carrickfinn Blue Flag Beach .
Telephone: +353 (0)74 9521163
Inishfree Charters provide services to the commercial and recreational marine sectors in the area aound Burtonport and Northwest Donegal.Diving Services
We provide promotion, development and support for rectional diving. Training and diving experience are offered as are equiptment sales and service.Charter Services Ferry services are provided to the small islands and tours are available for the those who want to explore unspoiled atlantic shores.For commercial users contract services are provided for access to the islands, diving services and submarine survey and maintenance.
Burtonport (Ailt an Chorráin)
- Tel: 00 353 (0) 749551533
There are a number of islands off the Rosses coastline:
- Arranmore (Árainn Mhór)
- Cruit (An Chruit)
- Iniscaoragh (Inis Caorach)
- Inisfree (Inis Fraoigh)
- Owey Island (Oileán Í)